Reliance Jio is expanding its massive platform throughout India. Being a top growing industry, it’s essential to satisfy its customers. But in a country like in India its impossible to take care of lakhs of if its customers just with few Jio outlets. Thanks to Private Retailers and Distributors in that case. Today I am going to Introduce Jio PoS Plus app developed by reliance industries exclusively for Jio Retailers. Jio Mobile network service is the first initiative by Reliance Industries follows by Jio Phones, Jio Broadband, Jio DTH, etc.
- 1 What is Jio PoS plus app about?
- 2 Download Jio PoS plus app New Version (2019)
- 3 Jio PoS Plus for PC
- 4 Jio PoS App Latest Version Free Download
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 6 Video Tutorial
What is Jio PoS plus app about?
As I told its hard for Jio outlets to giving service for lakhs of the customers alone. So they developed many applications for Retailers to handle the consumers Jio PoS plus app is one among them. Retail shops exclusively use the form for Jio sim activation and For doing Jio Sim Recharges. While Registering for the dealership, Jio provides the app along with a User ID and Password which you can use for signing and operating your respective accounts. In this article, we will provide Jio PoS plus app complete usage guide, Jio PoS plus app download link and other related information to it.
The benefit to Retailers/Dealers on using the app
When Jio retailers use this app to recharge Jio customers, they get a small commission. According to a Jio dealer, Jio gives 6% commission to retailers for every recharge. For every sim card activation, Jio retailers earn Rs 40.
Using the app Retailers can get:
- Premium support from Jio
- Fast Recharge Options
- Credit options (currently not available)
Download Jio PoS plus app New Version (2019)
Manual App Installation
For downloading Jio PoS plus app latest version follows the below steps.
- Download Airwatch Agent (Intelligent Hub) from Google Play store
- Install and Open it
- enter server jio.awds.ril.com and partners in group id
- Now proceed and log in with the provided User ID and Password
- And complete other Steps
- Now Navigate To managed app section under my device
- You can see the list of Jio apps
- Click On Jio PoS Plus app, and you can download it directly
Download Jio PoS Plus app Apk file
Lazy enough to do the above steps? Well, I know you maybe I only understand you. We have uploaded the latest version of the app and have added its download link below. This application version you get here is 11.0.3. Follow below steps to download apk file of Jio PoS plus app.
- First download Jio PoS plus app Apk file | Download link
- Now Install and open the app
- enter your User ID and password
- Enjoy the services
Jio PoS Plus for PC
Currently, There are no official applications for Pc for this purpose. But I will Share a fantastic way to use Jio PoS plus for pc. With this, you can use this app flawlessly on your desktop or laptop computer. This will be very helpful in case you need to use this Jio PoS app in your office or Shop. Just follow the below steps and install Jio PoS plus on your pc
- First of all Download and Install Bluestacks
- After installing Complete basic setups like adding a google account, updating play store, etc.
- Now follow the exact installation instructions in the above section
- Bluestacks is an android emulator, means it creates a virtual Android environment in the computer. You can use it as a regular android phone. Almost any kind of functions can be performed in it
- Before Installing Bluestacks, please ensure that your system has a minimum configuration as prescribed as on Bluestacks website. If you don’t have you many feel the system laggy. There also many alternatives available for Bluestacks you may install any of them, the steps are common for all.
- Instead of using Bluestacks you can use any other available Android Emulators like Youwave, MEmu, Nox, GenyMotion, QEMU, etc.
Jio PoS App Latest Version Free Download
|App Name||Jio PoS Plus|
|Developer||Reliance Industries Ltd.|
|Playstore Link||Not Available|
|Apk Download Link||Download|
|App Size||29 MB|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Common errors Regarding Jio PoS plus app: Many Users complained to me that they are facing different types of errors in Jio PoS plus app while using it. Most of them are because you are using the outdated version of the app. And some of them are device compatibility issues. So in this section, we will quickly round out the standard error we found while using Jio Pos app. Am also adding means of ways to get instant support for your problems and doubt from Jio officials. I hope this will help you.
Jio PoS plus not working in Android
If you have App now working issue in your android phone, it’s probably due to two problems. One is you do not have updated to the latest version of Jio Pos plus app installed on your phone. The second is because if your android version, your android version should be above 4.0.0 and below 9.0 (the latest app will also work in Android 9.0). So check these two things
- Check whether you have the newest version of the app if not install or using our guide
- Check your android version, if the app is not working with 9.0 then degrade your android to a lower version.
Unable to login into Airwatch agent app
Some users face an error like ” Unable to login, application error ” or “Jio PoS app authentication error ” while trying to login to Airwatch agent app.it is either because of wrong information entered by you, your Airwatch app is not up-date or due to server error. Read below solutions.
- Open google play store and check whether your Airwatch app is up-to-date. If not update it
- In case you see ” Jio pos authentication error ” just reset your password using forgot password option most of the time it will solve that error
- In other login issues contact Jio care using Jio PoS plus app customer care details below or comment below, we will try to help you ASAP.
Unknown Sources Installation blocked error
If you chose to download Jio PoS plus Apk file from our site directly, While installing it you may see an error similar to “Unknown Sources installation blocked”. This happens when you install an app into your mobile other than from google play store. Follow the below steps to install the app correctly.
- Go to “Settings” on your phone
- Click on “Security”
- You will see this option – ‘Unknown Sources – Allow installation of non-official apps’
- Turn this option ON.
- done, now open Apk file it should install correctly
Airwatch agent app stopped working error.
Few of our visitors reported that they are getting ” app stopped working ” error on airwatch agent app. we are adding its solution to use the application without getting any sort of error. This error is mainly because you are using an outdated application. just follow the below steps to update the application.
- open play store and open airwatch agent app installation page
- Then update the app if you found it’s not up-to-date.
- If your app is up-to-date and the error still persists. Try creating the app’s data and cache.
- You can read this for details about installing Jio pos plus app and airwatch agent app
How to contact Jio PoS plus app customer care?
The following are the best ways to contact their care speedily.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline Number: 1800-889-9333
You can also check the below-attached video tutorial to know more about the Jio Pos Plus application. I hope it will be more helpful to understand.
So that’s all about Jio PoS Plus app hope you like our all on one guide. Kindly share it with your friends and in your social media. We will keep this article updated with more information and app updates. Feel free to share your doubts if you are having any troubles while doing the steps and also share your and feedbacks in the comments section. We will try to solve your problem. Thank you.
Now Recharge Your Jio Mobile through ATMs
Hello friends, Last day Reliance Jio announced their new solution for recharging your Jio mobiles since all telecom outlets and...
TRAI asks Telcos to extend prepaid validity of users due to Lock-down stutaion
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has also sought details of the steps being taken to ensure availability of uninterrupted...
Reliance Thinking to offer new high-speed JioFiber plan for Users
The 21-day lockdown in the country has forced many people to work from home. In order to meet the needs...
Jio’s New Work From Home Plan – 2GB 4G Data Daily for 51 Days
Reliance Jio has introduced a Rs 251 plan that is valid for 51 days and offers 2GB data everyday. For...
Reliance JioMart launched in India : New eCommerce Competitor in INDIA
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has just announced the soft launch of its e-Commerce service named as JioMart. The company is...
How to Get Jio Customer ID and Password?
In this article, we will share how you can get or create Jio ID and password. You can get your...