Many of you might be facing an issue with your Jio phone, which shows an error “Software Update Failed, Please Try Again”. There will be an option to factory reset or format your device along with the error message. But, mostly that won’t work, even after formatting your device, the software upgrade failed error might show up. So, in this article, we will be sharing a quick and simple solution to solve the error.
We will guide you to flash your Jio phone and it will help you to solve that issue. You just need to follow the instructions properly and you will be able to fix your Jio Phone F41T easily.
How to Solve Jio Phone Software Upgrade Failed Error?
- Download the LYF Jio F41T Flash Files – Link
- Extract the download file using the password “JTAG PLAYER TEAM”
- You need to install the USB driver file first, open the Jio Phone USB Driver folder and install the appropriate (32 or 64) version.
- After installing the USB driver successfully, open the “UPGRADE DOWNLOAD” folder and open the Bin folder in that.
- Then, find the “Upgrade Download” application file in that folder and open it.
- Now, a new application window will open up, select the Load Packet (icon) option at the top, please refer the below image.
- You need to select the .pac file or the flash file which is present in the “LYF F41T” folder in that unzipped files.
- After selecting the file, it starts loading the file inside the application, which takes a few seconds to complete.
- Now, you need to connect your Jio Phone to the PC with the USB cable.
- You have the press the “1” key on the device instantly after connecting it to the PC. Just press the “1” key and hold it for 4-5 seconds. For the LYF F41T device, the boot key is the “1” and it might vary for other devices. So, please note that.
- Now, the device will connect to the PC and you need to click the start downloading option at the top.
- Once you click on that, the download starts and keeps the device connected until is completed
- It takes 2 to 3 minutes to complete the process and it will show the “Passed” message once it’s done successfully.
- Now, disconnect the device, remove the battery, insert it again and try to switch the device ON.
- The device will work perfectly now
Why does Software Upgrade Error happen?
There are various reasons for the Software Upgrade Failed error on Jio Phone. The only way to resolve the issue is by flashing the device. If you have the files with you then, it takes only less than 5 minutes to complete the whole process.
We hope the article was helpful to you. We tried our best to provide you the complete details. Do comment below if you have faced any issues while doing the flashing or following the mentioned steps. We will reply to your queries as soon as possible.
Now Recharge Your Jio Mobile through ATMs
Hello friends, Last day Reliance Jio announced their new solution for recharging your Jio mobiles since all telecom outlets and...
TRAI asks Telcos to extend prepaid validity of users due to Lock-down stutaion
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has also sought details of the steps being taken to ensure availability of uninterrupted...
Reliance Thinking to offer new high-speed JioFiber plan for Users
The 21-day lockdown in the country has forced many people to work from home. In order to meet the needs...
Jio’s New Work From Home Plan – 2GB 4G Data Daily for 51 Days
Reliance Jio has introduced a Rs 251 plan that is valid for 51 days and offers 2GB data everyday. For...
Reliance JioMart launched in India : New eCommerce Competitor in INDIA
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has just announced the soft launch of its e-Commerce service named as JioMart. The company is...
How to Get Jio Customer ID and Password?
In this article, we will share how you can get or create Jio ID and password. You can get your...