Fix Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows Error
Hey buddies, immediately we’re going to present you that how one can repair Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows 10 error simply. This error can happen resulting from a number of causes. But you don’t have to fret. Because we now have talked about six strategies which might help you to eliminate the error.
Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows 10
Causes of the Error
The error can primarily happen as a result of following causes:
- Use corrupt USB controllers.
- Outdated drivers.
Method 1 – Remove Power Supply
Sometimes the error might be fastened by eradicating the facility provide. For this, observe the given process.
- If you’re utilizing a Windows PC or Laptop, then firstly shut down your System.
- After that take away all the facility provide of your PC.
- Wait for a couple of minutes after which begin it once more.
If you’re nonetheless going through “system descriptor request failed” error, then observe the following methodology.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Internet Slow Problem
Method 2 – Disable Fast Start-up
You can repair the error of system descriptor request failed home windows 10 by disabling the Fast Start-up. You can observe the given steps to repair the error.
- First of all, Go to the Control Panel. And choose and open Power Options.
- Now click on on the “Choose what the Power Buttons do” choice from the left panel.
- A brand new window will now open. Click on the ” Change settings which can be presently unavailable” choice from there.
- Now uncheck or unmark the Turn on quick startup choice.
- Click Save after which Restart your system.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Memory Leak Problem
Method three – Change USB Selective Suspend Settings
Still going through the error? Don’t fear right here we now have the third methodology which might help you in fixing the error unknown USB system (system descriptor request failed). Go by way of the next steps.
- First of all, click on on the battery icon from the underside proper nook of your desktop (in Taskbar).
- After that click on on the “Power Options.”
- Now choose Change Plan Setting.
- After that click on on the “Change Advanced Power Settings” choice.
- Now choose and increase the USB settings.
- Then click on on the USB Selective Suspended Settings.
- After that Go to On Battery Options after which choose Disabled.
- Now observe the identical process with Plugged in Option.
- Then click on Apply after which click on Ok.
Method four – Uninstall all of the Unknown USB Drivers
Here is the fourth methodology by which you’ll remedy the “system descriptor request failed home windows 10” error simply. In this methodology, we are going to take the assistance of Device Manager.
- Firstly, Press the Windows key and R key collectively on the keyboard.
- Now sort “devmgmt.msc” within the Run field. And click on okay.
- Device Manager shall be open. You have to seek out on the Universal Serial Bus controllers.
- Once there, Expand it.
- Attach your system if not already linked. Now discover unknown USB system (Port reset failed) from there.
- Right-click on the unknown USB system choice. And choose the Uninstall choice.
- After that restart your system.
Fix 5 – Update Generic USB Hub
- First of all, Open Device Manager by following the primary two steps of the 4th Method above.
- Find Universal Serial Bus controllers from there.
- Once there, then proper click on on the proper click on on Generic USB Hub choice.
- And then choose Update Driver Software choice.
- Now choose Browse my laptop.
- And then click on on the “Let me choose from an inventory of drivers on my laptop” choice.
- Now choose Generic USB Hub and click on Next.
Method 6 – Use Troubleshooter
This is the simplest repair of the system descriptor request failed home windows 10 error. Here we are going to use Troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue and repair the error.
- Firstly, open Control Panel.
- And then seek for TroubleShooter utilizing the search bar.
- Now Go to Hardware and Sound. And choose Configure a Device choice.
- Then choose “repair USB system not acknowledged.”
- It will present you all of the errors. You have to repair them.
- Then reinsert the system.
So these have been the six strategies which might help you to eliminate unknown USB system (system descriptor request failed) error.
At the top of this text, I need to thanks all readers who visited right here. Please maintain visiting. If you will have any question in regards to the article, then you possibly can touch upon the remark part. And share this text on Facebook and different social media.
Fix Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows Error
- 1 Fix Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows Error
- 2 Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows 10
- 2.1 Causes of the Error
- 2.2 Method 1 – Remove Power Supply
- 2.3 Method 2 – Disable Fast Start-up
- 2.4 Method three – Change USB Selective Suspend Settings
- 2.5 Method four – Uninstall all of the Unknown USB Drivers
- 2.6 Fix 5 – Update Generic USB Hub
- 2.7 Method 6 – Use Troubleshooter
- 2.8 Final Words
- 2.9 Fix Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows Error